Drupal system administration
Morpht has a lot of industry hardened experience with systems administration. We know how to put together optimised web servers in the cloud using modern tools such as Docker, Ansible or Puppet. We also understand Drupal and what to requires to get it working efficiently.
We are particulary familiar with the following technologies.
- Ubuntu and Centos Linux based servers.
- Docker - we use it everywhere we can.
- Deployment using Ansible.
- The ELK stack - logstash, kibana, elasticsearch.
- Server hardening and auditing.
- Jenkins and Solr servers.
- Complicated Puppet provisioning and deployment.
- Offsite backup solutions.
- Monitoring solutions,
- High available systems.
During our work with our clients we have worked on a number of hosting platforms and are familiar with their pros and cons. We are in a good position to advise on Drupal hosting solutions and which would best suit you. We have experience with the following platforms:
- Aegir and Provision.
- Panethon and Terminus.
- Acquia and CloudAPI.
- Custom solutions and on virtual servers.
If you are looking for help deploying your own Drupal stack we are able to give advice and help build the solution for you. In the past we have dealt with large clients who have required:
- Automated provisioning of server clusters.
- Consulting around high availability on AWS.
- Preparation of optimised LAMP stacks.
In short, we love our devops and sysadmin at Morpht. So long as it can be automated we are happy. If you think we could help you, please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.